12826847

Husband approached by a broker wwith a view to using his

Customer Question

Husband approached by a broker wwith a view to using his annuity
JA: Where is the husband? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Not so sure but dh is trying to use his annuity to buy a pension. He has contacted a broker. There are FCA registered and not on the "warning list"
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Hello?
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Hello
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: dh has approached a broker with a view to using his annuity to buy a pension
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Are the company reputablr
Expert:  Miles Bentley replied 6 days ago.

I will advise you about your situation today.

I am a Qualified Solicitor with over 20 Years of experience in the UK.

I am currently reviewing your question and shall revert to you shortly but in the meantime, please confirm what is the name of the Broker and the ideal outcome you would wish to achieve.

I do offer of Live Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer. In light of the complex nature of this matter, we will find it much easier and more efficient to speak about all the issues over a Live Phone Call at once to save the back and forth with typing.