Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

I’m worried that if I claim on an injury done to my finger,

Customer Question

I’m worried that if I claim on an injury done to my finger, that my current bosses will try and claim that the drill was safe to use and the accident was caused due to me not drilling correctly, even though the drill failed on the safety clutch
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 11 days ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm have you spoken to anyone about this matter?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No, nobody apart from family members and I asked my employers for an accident report on the incident which I received
Hi, thank you for your message. They may try to claim this and if they do you will need to defend your claim. I would advise that you find a solicitor in your area to represent in the case they try to disprove your claim. You can find a solicitor by using the law society find a solicitor link here:https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk you will be able to search by area and expertise. I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen and just answer will then credit me for helping you today