Miles Bentley
Miles Bentley, Senior Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), CPE, LPC
102609820

Waiting, have already asked question. Scotland, None. DH

Customer Question

Waiting, have already asked question. Hi.
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Scotland
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: None. DH wants to use annuity to buy pension
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Whether the broker is reputable or a scammer
Expert:  Miles Bentley replied 14 days ago.

I am sorry to learn of your situation.

I am a Qualified Solicitor with over 20 Years of experience in the UK.

I am currently reviewing your question and shall revert to you shortly but in the meantime, please confirm the name of the Broker and the ideal outcome you would wish to achieve.

I do offer of Live Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer. In light of the complex nature of this matter, we will find it much easier and more efficient to speak about all the issues over a Live Phone Call at once to save the back and forth with typing.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Retirement Line

Thank you for the additional information,

I can confirm Retirement Line Limited appears to be a genuine Broker they are is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA No. 726601. Retirement Line Limited is registered in England and Wales, registration No.(###) ###-#### Registered Office:***** Hampton, Peterborough, PE7 8JB

They appear on the Financial Services Register, please see link:-

https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_FirmDetailsPage?id=001b000002NHn0sAAD

Further, they have over 1,476 reviews on Trust Piolet and with 95% Excellent Reviews, please see:-

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/retirementline.co.uk

Although we cannot recommend they appear to be a genuine Broker.

Also, if you chose to engage with Retirement Line, please use the details below to contact Retirement Line, as these are genuine details from the FCA Register.

Phone: 01733307200

Email:*****@******.***

Website:www.retirementline.co.uk

Principal place of business

Address:

52 Forder WayCygnet Park, HamptonPeterboroughCambridgeshirePE7 8JBUNITED KINGDOM

I hope this assists. If you need a CALL to discuss and more in-depth advice, then please let me know.

Kindly leave a Positive Rating so JustAnswer can credit me for my time. You can provide a Positive Rating by clicking the Stars on the top of your screen.

Can I assist you any further?

If not, kindly leave a Positive Rating before leaving the site today or just type "Thank you"

You can provide a Positive Rating by clicking the Stars on the top of your screen.

Can I assist you any further?

Expert:  Miles Bentley replied 13 days ago.

Good Evening,Please would you provide a positive rating as I will not be credited for my time but you will still have to pay JustAnswer- Many Thanks.