12826847

Slaura i live in apt where i keep getting harassment - I

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: My name I slaura i live in apt where i keep getting sexual harassment - I call the police multiple times and email the agency multiple times as well - no one is helping me - i have evidence and police claims I need to move out now but there is not a notice period in my lease agreement i need to move out i am scared
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, where is this? And when did this happen?
Customer: please help me happen every day W2 2bh
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: 1 year lease
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no maintenance issues
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Miles Bentley replied 10 days ago.

I am sorry to learn of your situation.

I am a Qualified Solicitor with over 20 Years of experience in the UK.

I am currently reviewing your question and shall revert to you shortly but in the meantime, please confirm:-

Who is sexually harassing you?

I do offer of Live Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer. In light of the complex nature of this matter, we will find it much easier and more efficient to speak about all the issues over a Live Phone Call at once to save the back and forth with typing.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Yes please call me

There has been a payment failure - Please try again.

Expert:  Miles Bentley replied 9 days ago.

Good Evening,

I am available for a Live Call - Let me know if you want for me to advise you comprehensively over a Live Phone Call.