SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

You never sent a thread of customer service to receive my

Hi , you never sent a thread of customer service to receive my money back? I have been charged £44 for a phone call and didn’t have or wanted and I and entitled to my money back

Yes, I did send your thread to customer services, which is why, despite you being able to type into it (and me being able to see that), I have not been able to respond. I told you clearly that would occur and that me referring the thread would close it.

Customer services has locked that thread, therefore I have no further ability to respond to you in it. Customer services will be in contact with you regarding the phone call charge.

Here is what I sent to you:

Let me know when you'd like me to refer the thread to customer services, as when I do so you and I will not be able to have any further discussions about your query - so please ensure you are content with the response before telling me to refer it to customer services. Thanks.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Will they be in contact by a phone call ? As I had one but didn’t wanna anwser just incase it was for the charge ? I’m really not sure what I did I just didn’t hear anything from you I’m not even sure what a thread is , when will they contact me ?

I expect they will contact you either by phone or email.

I don't know how busy they are so cannot give you a time frame.

What I can tell you is that customer services are very efficient, so your refund will be dealt with and you don't need to be so concerned. JA is a legitimate company with years of experience and can be trusted.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thankyou for your reassurance , I got a feeling the number who tried calling me was them , could you please maybe asked them to try again I just was to worried to anwser and it would of charged me another £44 , sorry about my concern just with everything happening at the moment money is tight :(

Your request for a call was cancelled, so no one is calling to give advice - if they happened to (unlikely) you can say you received a response online.

I can't refer you to customer services again until this thread is closed and rated.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
So will someone defo call me even though I think I possible missed a call? What number would it be if they did? Will they be in contact today so do you know x

I don't know what number they would call from. The customer service number for people to call is: 0808 164 9374

So you could always try calling them yourself if you wished.