12826847

I called p&o on Monday the 16th mar to cancel my

Customer Question

Hi I called p&o on Monday the 16th mar to cancel my holiday/wedding I asked the lady how long will the money take to get back in to my bank she sed 7 to 10day I have called p&o asking where my money it and told me is now going to be 45 days. I really need that money back as me and my partner I’ve got to isolate for 12 weeks and we will be getting in debt without it
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Stoke-on-Trent leek
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: we cancel the holiday due to me being in remission for cancer and my partner has a brain injury so we have been advised from the NHS not to go out for 12 weeks so we cancelled the holiday/wedding and ask afew time when will I get my money back and she told me 7 to 10days
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to know if I have any right in getting my money back within 7 to 10 days like P&o told us
Expert:  Jo C. replied 16 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.