SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

I am a landlord and need to start eviction proceedings

I am a landlord and need to start eviction proceedings against a tenant need a name of a solicitor who nan process thisw matter thank you
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: no steps taken as yet
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: bootle 20
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: is there a 3 month ban on starting proceedings note the tenant is on unerversal credit

Hi, I'm Lea and I have reviewed your query.

There is no ban on you starting possession proceedings, but you will not be able to evict for three months.

Please bear in mind this is an email service and not a live chat so responses may not be instantaneous. I am not available for calls, but in all cases it is very likely you can be helped online.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
thank you for that info but I still need name and addresssolicitor in Liverpool who can handle the process

Sure, I can provide you with a link to solicitors in Liverpool, can you give me your postcode please?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
L12 0ha

At the following link you will find solicitors within your locality - or close to - who are solicitors who deal with repossessions, and whom are accredited in that area of law.

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/search/results?LocationId=l12-0ha&Location=+L12+0ha&Pro=False&UmbrellaLegalIssue=LIUPRE&LegalIssue=LIDTR&AccreditedOnly=True&Language=

Does that assist?

Could you kindly take a moment to rate positively as that is how I am paid for assisting you today. Thank you!

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Verry good

Thank you - you'll find the five stars to rate at the top of your page. Much appreciated.