12826847

I have had my kids taken by social services after 2 of my

Customer Question

I have had my kids taken by social services after 2 of my kids went for a walk but when we asked police were they were and how found them we are not getting told anything the solicitor we have at the moment doesn’t seem to be asking any questions and agreeing with the local authority. Me and my husband are getting frustrated and if we don’t do anything we will lose our kids for ever please help.Mrs Melanie moss ***********
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 15 days ago.

Hi, I'm Lea and I have reviewed your query.

When did this occur? How old are your children? Have social services been in touch with you?

Please bear in mind this is an email service and not a live chat so responses may not be instantaneous. I am not available for calls, but in all cases it is very likely you can be helped online.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
It happened 29th September 2019 the children are 8,7,6 yes they have but the manager of the social worker I put a complement about her so they don’t listen to us
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 15 days ago.

Are you complying with social services directions?

Has the matter been to court yet?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Are you able to help
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 15 days ago.

You have to answer my requests for further information. I don't actually know fully what your situation is, or what you actually want assistance with, hence asking questions.