INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Just a quick one. I have been taken to court by my Service

Customer Question

hello.
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Just a quick one. I have been taken to court by my Service charge people for a flat. Its all got very messy and i have been hit with a judgment. just wondered if i can dispute when a judgment has been made....i dont feel the judge had all the facts.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Englan england
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: legally...none
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: like?
Expert:  INC Law replied 18 days ago.

Thank you for query. You can possibly dispute it, if you have been given the right to appeal. However, if you do so and you are unsuccessful,you will have to pay the legal costs of the management company which could be several thousand.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks,

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
to be fair they have hit me with their costs and its all gone against me. how do i dispute it or at least start the ball rolling with a copy of the transcript from the case.
Expert:  INC Law replied 18 days ago.

You can obtain a copy of the transcript from the case from the court where the hearing was held. Once you have this, you can decide how to proceed.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

many thanks,