INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

What's happened if our visa s running out and can't go back

Customer Question

What's happened if our visa s running out and can't go back to Iran
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Not yet. From Iran
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: Yes . It's cost us over 3000£ which we weren't planning and we don't have
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  INC Law replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for your query. At presnet, the Home Office has announded that any persons in the UK who overstay their Visa due to the Coronavorus outbreak would not be penalised. At present, visas have been extended to 31.03.2020 but this may be extended. See the following link for further details: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-immigration-guidance-if-youre-unable-to-return-to-china-from-the-uk

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks,

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi, my parents visa s running out and their flight cancelled
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
From iran
Expert:  INC Law replied 16 days ago.

Are they UK Nationals in Iran?