SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

My husband is in hospital wirh pneumonia and I want to put

My husband is in hospital wirh pneumonia and I want to put credit on his mobile phone Tesco Doro6520 number*********** Please help
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Barry, Vale of Glamorgan
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Have given my credit card details
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just want to make sure he has credit on his mobile

Hi thank you for your enquiry and patience. This is not a legal question however I should be able to guide you. go on the link below and you will be able to select a way to top up on the link below and if he has topped it up before and its not a new line you will be able to do it online or on the App:

https://www.tescomobile.com/help-and-support/manage-your-account/topping-up

All the best and I would be grateful for your rating at your earliest convenience.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
i1VE HAD NO RESPONE WHATSEVER FROM YOU i HAD TO LEAVE MY HOUSE TO GO TO LOCAL TESCO bARRY - WHO WERE WONDERFUL AND PUT CREDIT ON MY HUSBANDS` MOBILE. YOU WERE HOPELESSD AND UNCARING. PLEASE CANCEL ALL Payments to you for your discusting service.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
No one has contacted me to, explain these charges for doing nothing whatsoever to help me. Please confirm you have cancelled therse charges

Hi, I am a solicitor and i responded to your question initially but soon after you sent a message to say nobody had responded to you. I provided you with link which had all the details on how to top up online if he had topped it up before and that you would have to go to a shop where they could assist if it was first time topping up. You obviously did not see that.

This thread where you are sending messages is where we get to give guidance. The solicitors and barristers use this platform the same way you do with no access or control over memberships. If you have been charged for a call you just need to contact Just answer customer services, they will refund your money without any questions, I tried to call you because the system notified me you had requested a call. You did not answer so I would not be advising that I spoke to you, consequently you have no call to pay for. Regrettably Just answer customer services do not see the messages that you post here, this is for the legal guidance.

You do not need to respond as customer services wont see the response and I have no clue how much you have paid that you are seeking to be refunded. I can assure you once you notify them they will reimburse for the call if you have been charged for it because I have not talked to you, All the best

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
You or just answer have charged me £ 44. I am 83 years old and my husband is 87 he is in hospital with pneumonia and I cannot visit , I was desperate that he had cr edit on his mobile. Our only source of contact. I gave unwittingly all my details in the hope I would get a result, nothing whatsoever! I then had to go from isolation to my local Tesco store where wonderful care was given and I succeeded in getting credit on my husbands mobile
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I am unable to accept this charge made to £44 and will contest this

I do not have your money maam and you will get your refund if you send a message to JA customer services and not to me. Like you, I log onto the platform, i get a list of matters to respond to and that is all I do. I am glad tesco managed to assist you. Now you need to send a message to customer services they will reimburse your money, they have no reason to keep it because I have not talked to you. Please do not reply on this platform as your message is not getting to the right people, I cannot help and if I could I would.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I truly did not know what I was doing except trying to get credit on my husbands mobile I did not understand all your instructions , and certainly did not expect to be charged £44 for nothing no help whatsover

I understand. if I could contact them for you i would trust me. Send an email to [email protected] or call them at 08081649374 and if these details are still current they will deal with your request for you. the system will have taken the payment because you said yes however i have seen your request for refund for the call and therefore have not called you so they will refund. You only need to advise you accepted a call offer in error but you have now resolved the issue and do not need the call but your money has been debited. All the best

Customer: replied 23 hours ago.
Still not recieved a call it`n now Monday. Contact was maD TO YOU LAST wEDNESDAY AND tHURSDAY