Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I am in danger of losing my licence to practice.I sat the

Customer Question

I am in danger of losing my licence to practice.I sat the revalidation assessment but unfortunately came down by mere 1.4%.Gmc did not give another chanced would not accept my revalidation from a designated body.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I am in danger of losing my licence to practice.Unfortunately I came down in Revalidation assessment by merely 1.4%.GMC did not give me another chance to resit the exam and they would not accept my revalidation from a designated body.I have strong support from my colleagues regarding my clinical competenv
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: cy.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 15 days ago.
Hi thank you for your message, this is a specialist area of law and you will need a specialist gmc appeals lawyer therefore I recommend you find a lawyer such as this: https://www.richardnelsonllp.co.uk/service/gmc-lawyers/
I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.