How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SASH_Law Your Own Question
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1788
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
Type Your Law Question Here...
SASH_Law is online now

Court order injunction thirsdat Wolverhampton magistrates

This answer was rated:

JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Court order injunction thirsdat Wolverhampton magistrates court
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: None as my daughter with her dad but his mom and family have sent text to me and my mom phone saying I snt welcome there they told social worker I put in to get my owh place with council I snt 100% sure I'd my daughter father is her dad I told him dna neeed
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi, I'm Lea and I have reviewed your query.


Can you clarify what it is you are asking please?


Please bear in mind this is an email service and not a live chat so responses may not be instantaneous. I am not available for calls, but in all cases it is very likely you can be helped online.

Please stick to this thread - as opening multiple threads leads to confusion.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I had papers to attend court on Thursday

Right, so a non molestation order has been granted against you and you have a return hearing?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I ant got solicitor to fight
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
For me only had paperstodaty I want Isabella that my daughter with md
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
We git text messages stared of his mom I ant welcome there when I did go a month or so back with my mom and my sister his mom was writing stuff down
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
And said hurry up see her as Danny taning her out
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
My mom got voice recorded Clare his mom and hus sister calling his mom boyfriend a pedo

If you don't have a solicitor you will have to respond and represent yourself.


The first thing you need to do is write a statement responding to all the allegations he made in his statement and application. Make it clear what you admit to, what you deny, what did/didn't happen or whether there was an alternative explanation.


Once youhave completed that statement, send a copy to the court and to the father. If there is a hearing later this week it is likely to be conducted by telephone, so make sure you ask the court what is happening and if you can email them your statement. If you have any evidence to support what you say, you should provide that too.


Can I clarify anything for you?



Customer: replied 8 days ago.
And is nows all about how us step dad is he abuse temper he hit Danny and his sister in belly when pregnant but the health visitor and social worker dont seem to take these seriously I wasnt given ti change to be Isabella mom as Dan was in work and hus mom always took over I tryed trekking them that she my daughter I dint even now if Danny the father I said to social worker of he not then I want court to remove him from her birth certificate he was trying to always control me he got into my face in hospital my brother Adam tomd him not to get in my face he called me few weeks ago and I put him on loud speaker mu 10 year brother and dad heard him clearly said I dont love u I never did I older than u carry on I get taxi over abd do your mom and you get brother Adam and your dad I do them to
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
So you tell me that not a theate my mom could called police but she ingorne it
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Its says I can apply to stop the court order as the social worker was the one who told me to get my own place then gi fir my daughter my life is with daughter do I wrote it on paper as I dont have solicitor to type it up my life with my daughter without her I ant git a life I ant done any thing to abuse her I was placed there sue to mu sibling been put on child protection plan and caurse I lived there when pregnant my mom social worker never gave me options she said mother and baby unit or my brother with my daughter until prection plan off my sibling but then when danny mom heard it she said no I have room ant mine his mom had 4 children in care due to neglect and style living and her boyfriend abused and hit kids and acholic and danny mate and brother smoke weed in shed outside Isabella is on care plans in weiting danny block me when I ask fir photo if my daughter

You need to put all that information in your statement to the court.


It is very likely, if your hearing goes ahead, that it will be via telephone call, so make sure you contact the court as I advised to see if you can email your statement to them.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
But do I write it on paper first
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
You call me then as I cant get throught to you
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
If I send a copy to the father he or his family will just rip it up and bin it

Yes of course you write it on paper. You need to set out your statement in exactly the way that the statement was sent to you - just changing it to your own name of course.



SASH_Law and 7 other Law Specialists are ready to help you

Can I ask that you kindly take a moment to rate positively as that is how I am paid for assisting you. Thank you!