ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

Shared custody and lockdown where do we stand, Yes, We been

Customer Question

Shared custody and lockdown where do we stand
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: Yes
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: We been to family Court and have Court order in who has children when
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm also in suffolk at mo and due home tomorrow and live in Essex where the dad also lives, what do i do
Expert:  ivorylounge replied 10 days ago.

What is your question and is there a court order in place?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Yes have, a court order and shared custody
Also meant to be travelling home from suffolk Tom back home to essex

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. There appears to be a general rule (with only a limited number of exceptions) that suggest that the child should not be moved in light of the latest government advice. You should advise the other parent of this position in light of what was said yesterday.

Justanswer works on a rating system and so that I can close this question can you please rate. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. But this lets me close the case and not need to email you again. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you! Many thanks​

So that I can close this question can you please either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.

There has been an update in the guidance. Kindly advise should you require the update?