INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I'd like to confirm if I have enough evidence to fie the

I'd like to confirm if I have enough evidence to fie the lawsuit or I could get my loss back only through complain? I want to make it over as soon as possible and I know it will spend much time on litigation. Either I really don't want to make trouble to any one

Thank you for your query. kindly explain the situation further

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Just now,one of my friends told me,I could ask a friend of UK with car and insurance for his own car to get my car back from the Police station, is it ture? If so,I will get my car back first and I'll go on complaining to save my lost. Now I want to know if the persuading me to cancel the insurance in such situation is a kind of cheat. If it is,I must stick it on because the insurance company is bad for the public not only for me.

It sounds like unfair practices and you should raise the complaint with the insurance company and if you do not get a satisfactory response, to escalate the complaint to the Financial Conduct Authority.

You can possibly litigate but this would be an expensive way of dealing with this.

The FCA has the power to impose fines.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I know it will cost much for litigation,but I want to be treated fairly

At this stage, I would suggest you follow the complaints procedure. This is the most cost effective and quickest way of dealing with this.

As I have answered your original question, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Your question will not close and I will be happy to answer any follow up questions.