How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 14654
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

I'd like to confirm if I have enough evidence to fie the

This answer was rated:

I'd like to confirm if I have enough evidence to fie the lawsuit or I could get my loss back only through complain? I want to make it over as soon as possible and I know it will spend much time on litigation. Either I really don't want to make trouble to any one


Thank you for your query. kindly explain the situation further

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Just now,one of my friends told me,I could ask a friend of UK with car and insurance for his own car to get my car back from the Police station, is it ture? If so,I will get my car back first and I'll go on complaining to save my lost. Now I want to know if the persuading me to cancel the insurance in such situation is a kind of cheat. If it is,I must stick it on because the insurance company is bad for the public not only for me.


It sounds like unfair practices and you should raise the complaint with the insurance company and if you do not get a satisfactory response, to escalate the complaint to the Financial Conduct Authority.

You can possibly litigate but this would be an expensive way of dealing with this.

The FCA has the power to impose fines.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Many thanks

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I know it will cost much for litigation,but I want to be treated fairly


At this stage, I would suggest you follow the complaints procedure. This is the most cost effective and quickest way of dealing with this.

As I have answered your original question, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Your question will not close and I will be happy to answer any follow up questions.

Many thanks

INC Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you