INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I would like to ask about general rules. WHAT ang how. Much

I would like to ask about general rules.
WHAT ang how. Much is statutory redundancy payment,
and how long should be a notice period. Is it depemdent on Length of work contract?

How long have you worked there?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I work there since 3 years. I starded January 2017

Notice should be at least 1 week for every year up to a maximum of 3 months notice.

The amount of the redundancy pay would depend on your salary and years in employment.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I would like to know how Much exactly she should pay for me.
Soo for my. Case 3 years work should be 3 weeks notice.
Should she pay for. Me normalny. Amount of money, always she paid weekly
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
The amount of the redundancy pay would depend on my salary and years in employment. Is it percentage of salary?

You can calculate your redundancy pay on the following link: https://www.gov.uk/calculate-your-redundancy-pay

As I have answered your original question, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Your question will not close and I will be happy to answer any follow up questions.