INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I paid a deposit for a static caravan but with the

I paid a deposit for a static caravan but with the cornavirus I have changed my mind .i did not read the document before I signed it the sales person said just sign by the X and initial just ther so I diid unfortunately it said the deposit is none refundable.the company have said if I don't pay the balance I will forfeit my deposit I am a 69 year pensioner.please advise me .
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in Liverpool
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have emailed the company .the caravan park have said head office are dealing with it now they have gave me some options but they won't give the deposit back
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes I have self isolated due to this virus and my high blood pressure.

Thank you for your query. Unfortunately, if youbare the one to cancel, the cancellation would be in line with the terms and conditions that you have signed.

If the company were to cancel, you would have received a full refund.

I am afraid that if you have chosen not to go ahead with the purchase, you would forfeit your deposit.

I am sorry if this was not the answer you were expecting.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Can I cancel my subscription from now

Yes. You can do so through your account.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How do I do it

If you go to 'Account' you should be able to cancel your subscription