INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Can a Franchise Agreement be made void if there is an error

Can a Franchise Agreement be made void if there is an error in the documentation, ie the incorrect company name is ***** ***** the document

Thank you for your query. There is a possibility this could be done. Kindly explain the situation further.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have a franchise agreement due to expire in may, but have restrictions on what i can do after i leave and am looking at different options to see if i can get around them, My contact is with Ovenclean but once in the contact it says ChipsAway with is one of their other companies
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
This is for UK law as i live in England Thanks, if you might be able to help I will call you

Yes, this is for UK Law.