12826847

I need a legal advice. I live near to cardiff, I had an

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: My name is ***** ***** i need a legal advice.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live near to cardiff
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I had an argument last night with my wife and she was screaming loudly at me so I asked her to keep quite by holding her hand. But she called the police and i was arrested. Later they released me on conditional bail.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She alleged that I slapped her but I just tapped her head so that it was my request to her to keep quite. She did not get hurt or there was no abuse. The police officer must have seen that she is totally alright and is not hurt. I am Indian citizen. My wife is saying that she has signed some papers on which it was written that she don't want to pursue the case. I want to ask you that wether i need to inform my employer about the recent incident.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

How can I help?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I had an argument last night with my wife and she was screamingloudly at me so I asked her to keep quite by holding her hand. But she called the police and i was arrested. Later they released me on conditional bail.

Ok, so what is your question?