Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

I'd like to appeal a small claims judgement but I'm not 100%

HI I'd like to appeal a small claims judgement but I'm not 100% sure of the process, I would like to discuss it with somobody asap
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: United Kingdom, West Yorkshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I've completed the N164 form
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that's all
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 15 years experience.

1. May I ask when the judgement was given (i.e. its date)?
  2. Could I ask you to very briefly summarise the basis you wish to appeal? No need for details beyond the vvery basics at this point
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
5th March the judgement was given - I appreciate this is very last minute however due to circumstances I'm only just well enough to deal with it.
There's an issue with the value awarded in the judgement as part of it is a payment to HMRC. There are also inconsistencies between what was said at the initial hearing and what the judge used to inform her decision at the judgement hearing.
I've requested the transcript to I can highlight these but I don't have it as yet

many thanks. Is it convenient if I call you now is another time better for you?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Now is fine thank you