Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have just had my contract terminated by my USA company by

Hi I have just had my contract terminated by my USA company by Telephone, yet it states in my contract that the would inform me in writing and that they would give me 180 days notification, they now want to negate this and I'm not sure what to do
JA: Have you discussed the termination with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: They donate have HR and no to the Lawer
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: MY company is LTCG LTD set up to accommodate them and I am a director of my own company
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

What is it you want to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
my contacts states the following: This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by either party, with or without cause,upon 180 days prior written notice thereof to the other. my question they have to give me 180days notice ofr pay me off with 180 day salary ?
also they didn't do this in writing they did it by Skype ?