Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I currently work 20 hrs, 2 days a week on behalf of dacorum

Hi there... I currently work 20 hrs, 2 days a week on behalf of dacorum borough councils adult social care division, for a young adult in the community... as a result of the current coronovirus pandemic, the adult and I have disagreed about how we should deal with the current situation during our time together.. as a result of that, and the fact that the young adult refuses not only to believe there is even a problem at all, but refuses to follow govt advice/guidelines, refuses to stay in doors, and insists to wish to go out and about all day, has slashed my hours so to give another carer the hours, who will happily take the adult out against the advice people have been given... some advice on how to proceed with this would be greatly appreciated.. thankyou
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: No I haven't spoken to a lawyer... I live in the uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None.. the client only informed me today
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

How long have you worked there for?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
The young adult receives assisted living support funding from dacorum borough council for 70 hrs p/w... I have worked for the client 20/30 hrs Pw for about a year and a half

Do you have contracted hours of work?