INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I'm a self employed gardener that works alone can I still go

Good morning. I'm a self employed gardener that works alone can I still go to work
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Nirthwich Sorry northwich Cheshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: From monday I've allowed 3 weeks at home but after that I really need to get to work or my gardens will start getting overgrown
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: As my customers are elderly and depend on me I don't want to let them down

Thank you for your query If you are unable to work from home, you are able to go out and work. However, you should make sure you are exercising social distancing and at least 2 metres away from your clients.

If younhave elderly clients who may ne at risk, you may wish to delay working for them until a later date.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.