12826847

Hiya, I've been wrongfully accused of hurting my three month

Customer Question

Hiya, I've been wrongfully accused of hurting my three month old baby as he had rolled off the bed and on the flopr. Complied with social to do a full health screening, after that was finished they demanded me sign more paperwork for an MRI and x-ray while in mental distress from the situation. My partners dad took me out the hospital and we called the police, theyve since got a police protection order for my baby. What can I do to make sure he is back with me by weeks end
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: There hasn't been any court yet, tomorrow they are giving him an MRI as well as an x-ray.
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: England
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, they are saying it's not possible for a child of his age to roll back to front but my child does
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Also, I'd like to discuss how I've been accused of such acts n had my child put in hospital over night in a pandemic when he's perfectly healthy
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 10 days ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm what exactly did the hospital tell you?