marcusmalin
marcusmalin,
66642005

I have a friend, a single woman aged 47 who has 3 children

Customer Question

I have a friend , a single woman aged 47 who has 3 children under age 12. She is penniless s
JA: Where is your friend? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: And ala
JA: What steps has your friend taken so far?
Customer: Canterbury, Kent
She has been approve to recieve PIP and ESA but has been told thes e benefits will take 8 weeks. I have helped her at great personal expense over the last7 months. Her benefits were stopped 8 MTHS ago due to a delay in the postal system that made them miss an Assessment interview. And she's been without any money for all that time. Last week a payment was made to her for the kids princely sum of £145. She is and always was eligible for benefit and these have been withheld. It's putative and a disgrace. What do you think.
JA: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: With everybody possible, including MPs office,citizens advice ,lawyer, charities et al
JA: Does the workplace operate with employees, freelancers, consultants, contractors or with unionised employees?
Customer: I don't understand the question
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, why is this lady being treated so unfairly?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Can you help us?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Expert:  marcusmalin replied 15 days ago.

Hello, my name is Marcus.

Your question is tricky to answer. It is unlikely she is being picked on personally the fault is that of the system with the cause being a missed appointment but that being of no fault of hers.

Sadly there is little we can offer to assist anymore than those who have gone before us being the MP, CAB etc.

In honesty the CAB are usually good at getting results some maybe worth a return visit. Other than that is it just a case of keeping the pressure on the benefits agency.

Expert:  marcusmalin replied 11 days ago.

I’m just making sure that you safely received my reply.

Marcus.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I did receive your reply and found it decidedly unhelpful. My daughter found out more avenues of potential help on her phone.
Now I want to know how I cancel any renewal of payment having paid for the trial period only. It's essential that any continuing payment is not charged to me as I am not well off.

I am sorry about that.

Please contact customer services and they will be only too happy to help you.