How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 37013
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I wanna ask about my brother Tomasz Maciejski, Im in

Customer Question

Hi... I wanna ask about my brother Tomasz Maciejski
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Im in Magherafelt but he is remanted
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I need know just how can I send miney oe card phone
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Ok
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  james bruce replied 16 days ago.

Hello I am James a criminal law solicitor

i will assist you today.

Are you saying your Brother has been remanded in to custody?

Where was he living?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 15 days ago.

How can I help?