12826847

I have multiple questions to ask. this is quite but It is

Customer Question

Hello,I have multiple questions to ask. this is quite long but It is extremely important.'Samantha, who has a very pale skin complexion, works as a In a large firm of accountants in Gilford. Last summer she went on holiday To the cannery Islands with a view to attain and all over tan.However, Due to freak weather conditionsWhich sparked forest fires Across the resort, Samantha was confined To the hotel for the duration of her stay And was unable to engage in any sunbathing.The weekend before Samantha return to work she went to a local beauty salon And had the fake term applied across her skin. She was so impressed by the results that she bought Some additional tanning lotion And applied it to herself. In her excitement to apply the lotion, She misread The application instructions And her face and arms Turned a bright orange color that She was unable to remove.On her return to work Timothy, a trainee, Laughingly called her 'Samantha did upwardly mobile carrot cake'. The name stock, And by the end of the month many people within the office we're calling her this and the name-calling continued long after the fake tan had faded.To make matter worse, Samantha alleges that Timothy has been making a number of on warranted advances on her, Which culminated In an argument in front of other members of staff.Samantha has received a letter from her employer Stating that you must accept the consequences of her actions in relation to using any tanning products at work and not take office banter to heart. However, her employer goes on to state that any ongoing relationship issues with Timothy should be addressed outside work and not conducted in the workplace.Samantha has decided to seek advice from the GBCAS as her legal position regarding her employer.1- Which lot is applicable?, cite relevant Statutory Provisions and supportive caselaw.
2- Explain how the law and applicable legal principles apply in each particular situation.
3 Advice on whether any legal actions could be taken in relations to the case and then assessment of the likely outcomes of the applied legal action.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 13 days ago.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 12 days ago.

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and will be able to resolve your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 12 days ago.

To enable me to answer your query, please provide me with some further information.

Are you the employer and Samantha is an employee threatening to sue you for constructive unfair dismissal and discrimination in the employment tribunals?

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 8 days ago.

Do you still need expert assistance in this matter?

Please provide me with the further information I have requested in order that I may answer your question.