12826847

My friend car is impounded in Maidstone how do I found out

My friend car is impounded in Maidstone how do I found out which car impound is it !

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

why has it been impounded please

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
He had drugs and money with him...police was after him and he run away and he left the car on the road and run

Didn't we look at this on your other post?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
we did but I still don’t know where the car is and where my friend is

I know and I understand and I know that it is frustrating but I am not going to be able to give you any other answer I am afraid.

All you can do is ask them.

If they refuse as they are likely to then they cannot be forced. I am sorry.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok thank you

No problem.

Please remember to rate my answer.

Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/