12826847

I have problem with Robin hood energy. Firstly I am not

Customer Question

I have problem with Robin hood energy. Firstly I am not their customer, and have never set up an account with them. I also do not no if they were supplying the previous occupier of the house I have just moved into.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: But they have billed me for gas and electric and seem determined to get me to create an account. I am in Gateshead.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None really other than to give them meter readings bfrom when Bulb Energy (my current supplier) took over. I have sent them emails stating this. But seem to ignore what I am telling them.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am on benefits. But that's all.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 12 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 12 days ago.

What is it you want to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I would just like them to stop billing me for a service I didn't sign up to. How do I get them to listen? As they seem to be completely ignoring me. They've today sent me a demand for gas meter readings. I don't have gas and I'm not their customer.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 12 days ago.

You want a call?