How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 37013
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have a problem with my car insurance. Could you please

Customer Question

Hello i have a problem with my car insurance. Could you please help me?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in Birmingham
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: You are my first step i called them but i didnt like the answer so i need to ask the professional like you
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just tell him please its about car insurance but i have a problem want to cancel it because i leave the UK forever but they want me to pay rest of it even if dont have car anymore
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 16 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hello thank you. So you know what is about?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
lets talk here
Expert:  Jo C. replied 16 days ago.

Sorry for the delay. What is the issue with the car insurance?