12826847

My daughter and I have booked a cotswold cottage for 1 week

Customer Question

My daughter and I have booked a cotswold cottage for 1 week early in school holidays for £2000. My daughter paid deposit of £25 plus a bit extra for dog and insurance by credit card in January 2020. The balance is payable early june but we dont know whether they will be able to provide holiday . Also even if they can we can't go as my daughter
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In England. Sorry.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: My daughter has scarred tissue on her lungs and asthma and reduced lung capacity. She's been on steroids for months and often had to work from home before covid19. Covid 19 would kill her
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing. Because the situation is fluid. What I am not prepared to do is pay £1900 ( which I dont have at present anyway) for a holiday we can't take. I used to be a lawyer and frustration and force majeure spring to mind.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 13 days ago.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 13 days ago.

Are you able to upload the booking terms and conditions on here?