12826847

I received a phone call over a year ago (cold caller call)

Customer Question

Hi there I received a phone call over a year ago (cold caller call) from a compay called Commitments Protection, based in Huntingdon saying I am due PPI and would I like them to process this so stupid me agreed, my information was passed by them to Gladstone Brooks, who then passed it to a company called Synenergy Financial Solutions I was inform this would take 6 moths to complete, so it was about 6 months later I was contacted by a man called Matt Perryman of Commitments Protection, this was a Saturday morning, asking me if I would accept a call from him on the Sunday so I agreed when he phoned spouting out a lot of talk about nothing important he then said I see you have been rewarded £4,000 have you received this I said no, and he then went on to say oh no you have'nt, the phone call just about ended on that not, so I deceided to phone Synnergyon 11/11/19 to see why I did not have my money yet and was informed by a man called Chris that Commitments Protection had asked for it to be sent over to them on the 28/10/19, when I called them spoke to a lady called Charlotte and was told that this had to be done through the proper channels ie, I knew she was talking proper rubbish as the company who I had my mortgage from was out of business and this was obviously gone to Court, but I had to agree to what they said in order to get my money, knowing the Courts would have rejected this as it had been through them with Synernegy, so 6months were up in April 2020, I have phoned them 3 times no phones getting answered probaly due to lockdown left messages and gave them time to get back to me and told them I would be taken legal action if I did'nt hear from them, no word so far so can you tell me how or where do I start to get them moving and get my money which is long overdue this money would have been sitting in thier Bank since Oct gaining interest when it should have been in my Bank & I also would like a complete and truthful breakdown of this + money back which I paid upfront total £74. So sorry this has been long winded.
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: I am in North Ayrshire Scotland and they are in Huntingdon
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Just phone calls to them
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just want to know what steps to take so that I won't be out of pocket
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 days ago.

What is it you want to know about this today please?