LegalNinja
LegalNinja, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
103518254

Neighbour's overhanging trees, trees from next door creating

Customer Question

neighbour's overhanging trees
JA: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?
Customer: trees from next door creating debris and droppings on our garden
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Immediately behind our rear boundary
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: If,as we suspect,the dwelling is derelict and condemned, who pays for pruning ?
Expert:  LegalNinja replied 15 days ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. I will be assisting you today with your query. Kindly note, this is not a chat service and my responses may be delayed due to assisting other users.
You may request a phone call through the site for an additional small fee. This is an automatic offer made by the system giving you the opportunity to pay extra to discuss things over the phone. However, it is entirely optional and if you just ignore it and close it down you will not be charged extra and we will just continue in writing at no extra cost.
If there are overhanging trees and branches from your neighbour’s property you can cut them back to the boundary point between you and your neighbour's land. Please remember that the branches do still belong to the neighbouring property however if the property appears neglected, you are unlikely to have any issues.
Is there anything else I can clarify?

Hello are you online?