How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Holly Your Own Question
Michael Holly
Michael Holly, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7489
Experience:  I have 20 years of experience as a solicitor in litigation and other areas
Type Your Law Question Here...
Michael Holly is online now

I am trying to get some help for my brother who is mentally

Customer Question

Hi there
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I am trying to get some help for my brother who is mentally and physically disabled
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Barnet, London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Well my brother has been seeing the local mental health team for many years.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Michael Holly replied 16 days ago.

Good afternoon

In what way does your brother require help?