12826847

How much time have you got to get new cover in place for

Customer Question

How much time have you got to get new cover in place for your car insurance when the insurance company failed to give you sufficient time to renew with them or anywhere else?
Currently it was impossible to ring them and to fill in the form by email took over one hour
after which it took them an hour to come back to me with a reference number and a telephone number
when I finally managed to get through to them I was fined £ 300.-
and the insurance was started on the next day after my insurance was elapsed. But the policy ran from the next day.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

You mean to avoid criminal liability?