Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

As a live-in Carer (Senior) who would like their own

Customer Question

As a live-in Carer (Senior) who would like their own accommodation who does one Contact for assistance please❓
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Financial state is chronic ...
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet, as I do not have a permanent address, only a postal address by kind people who offered
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Am of pensionable age
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
10067;
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Am I waiting for a reply please, OR are you waiting for me please❓
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I’m not sure if I’m supposed to wait for a reply or whether I’ll receive one ‼️ Disconnecting.
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 9 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, sorry so you are live in carer but now you want your own accommodation so you would no longer be a live in carer?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you for your reply - well once an assignment is completed, I have to find accommodation until the next assignment comes about. I have presently been held up with Covid19 without any financial assistance. Partly due to outstanding tax, but the activation code only arrived Monday, therefore I have missed all the deadline for financial assistance.
I have lived out of suitcases for near on 17 years! I have no permanent abode.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No thanks, ***** ***** there is a cost of £44 for a phone call, if rather decline that please.
Sorry for the inconvenience !!

Hi thank you for your message, I see, I recommend you use the calculator here to see what assistance maybe available to you: https://benefits-calculator.turn2us.org.uk/AboutYou

I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.