How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SS Legal Advisor Your Own Question
SS Legal Advisor
SS Legal Advisor, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 456
Experience:  Senior Caseworker at DL Solicitors
Type Your Law Question Here...
SS Legal Advisor is online now

Don't have any documents to tax my car.... and i wanna pay

Customer Question

don't have any documents to tax my car.... and i wanna pay my tax right now.
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  SS Legal Advisor replied 17 days ago.
Hi there,Unfortunately you will need your documentation when renewing or paying your car road tax. In order to tax youe vehicle, you will need to order a new log book which will cost £25 via the DVLA. Further information can be found here - you are in possession of this, you will be able to register and pay for your road tax online.I hope this helps and please leave positive feedback. If I can assist with anything else, please do let me know.Kind regards,