How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6919
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I'll like to know what kind of license do I need to operate

Customer Question

I'll like to know what kind of license do I need to operate mix air cargo
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: United kingdom
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Just finished company registration
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'll to have all licenses to operate air cargo operation
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 8 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 8 days ago.


You need an Air Transport Licence and an Air Operator Certificate:

See here as well:

May I help further?