Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I bought house in which I have driveway but it's to small my

I bought house in which I have driveway but it's to small my 25% park on pavement
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Also road parking is getting very difficult as in street as those who have 3-4 car who occupied street parking first then keep there drive way empty to capture space most of time. Also near by worker can park in street for more then 6-8 Hours.

Sorry what is your legal query please?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Not to worry I can wait for
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Driveway but small, if i park my car in driveway then car 20% body park on pavement side.
Also down curb 30% occupied by road parking user.
Non street car park more then 8 Hours.
Neighbour have 3-4 car occupied firest street parking and keep their driveways empty.
Also neighbours have 2 commercial vehicle and 3 car that always occupied street parking.
It's difficult to get street parking for my one car

Hi thanking you for your message, I understand but without having parking restrictions on your street they are allowed to park on the street if they choose. If you want parking restrictions considered you could ask the council if they would consider some restrictions. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience: Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney