12826847

I have purchased a item worth 2550 pounds from a well know

Hi, I have purchased a item worth 2550 pounds from a well know luxurious brand. Unfortunately, they send me a wrong item which worth far less than what I have paid for and not responding to much emails. Could I process to a legal action in this case?
JA: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?
Customer: I'm in Britain and bought the item from a French website
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have send in my official complaint but didn't get a response
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have send the wrong item back and have send them the tracking number along with the shipment recipes yet no response at all

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Are they uk based?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
They have UK stores. The brand name is Hermes.

Aren't they just the deliverer?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
They are a luxurious brand in fashion
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I'm sorry that I'm co sleep with my daughter that I can't take call right now

If they are the seller rather than the deliverer and they have delivered the wrong item then indeed you do have a claim against them.

You really need to warm them before issuing though. It only takes a letter warning them that if they do not resolved this within 14 days then you will Sue and seek your costs against them.

You can issue here

www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you for your information! I will send them an official letter tomorrow.

No problem.

Please remember to rate my answer.

Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/