How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joy Nicholas Your Own Question
Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1343
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Law Question Here...
Joy Nicholas is online now

Can I get legal advice and represtation in regards bringing

This answer was rated:

Can I get legal advice and represtation in regards ***** ***** tribunal claim for unfair dismissal and disability discrimation ,
JA: Have you discussed the forced resignation with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: I was dismissed
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: No union and employee
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have 11 years service and its nhs and capability dismissal
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
financial help
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm what is your question?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have been dismissed after 11 years NHS Trust Hospital through the incapability to do my role long term sick I have a tribunal et1 claim for disability discrimination and since then I have been dismissed also which I need to add to my claim at the tribunal I just want to know if I'm entitled to get any financial support with representation and the paperwork etc for the tribunal or would I be best to try to go for an exit package or settlement I just not sure which would be best and if I can afford to actually pay the tribunal representation and solicters fee and how much I would need
Hi, thank you for your message. To see if you are eligible for legal aid please visit this link:
You might be able to find a pro bono lawyer by attending a LawWorks Clinic. The LawWorks Clinics Network is a network of free legal advice sessions that LawWorks (the Solicitors Pro Bono Group) supports. For more information and to find a network near you please visit the following website:
You can also try to contact the Free Representation Unit here:
If you are able to get free Representation they will be able to assess your full claim and the best way forward. You should check if you can get free Representation before considering an exit package. I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen and just answer will then credit me for helping you today.
Joy Nicholas and other Law Specialists are ready to help you