JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

Jim, Your advice was very helpful last week. I sent the

Hi Jim, Your advice was very helpful last week. I sent the letters to *********on Tuesday 19th May. What I am wondering is, my trial period ends today. Obviously ********** have 14 days to respond though. Do you think it is advisable to pay the £50 membership so that I can get back in touch with you directly if they don't respond or I need to take this further? I am happy to pay this for the month if you think it will be beneficial to do this? Kind regards, Raymond ********

Morning, you could always come back at a later date if you need to. The membership does allow you post as many new questions as you like and you can cancel at any time too. You may receive a response from the flight company and I would be surprised if they refused the refund - in light of the European Commission's statement that all flight operators must refund customers. If you could rate this answer, I will leave it open so you can come back again if you need to. You may not need further help but if you do then i'd be happy to assist.

Have a good day.

Jim

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi Jim,Thanks, that's a great help again. I would be surprised if they refuse to refund aswell.
Have a good day too and thanks again for all your help.Raymond

No problem, I would say they will agree to it but they may say they cannot refund you quickly (cash flow problems, numerous other customer claims, etc). They should prioritise your demand though considering the threat of court action.