How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask marcusmalin Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2358
Type Your Law Question Here...
marcusmalin is online now

When we do our statements do we put in the matter of a

This answer was rated:

When we do our statements do we put in the matter of a respondent under part luv of the family law act 1996
And do they all have to typed

Hello, my name is Marcus.
They can be handwritten but better typed so they are easier to read.
Not sure I understand what you mean by you first question.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
When you do your statement you have to set it out to the court as she has on her statements applicant but my son is the respondent
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Are you coming back to me with a answer

Yes set it out as she of course referring to her as the applicant and your son as the respondent.
So the statement is headed ‘Statement of the Respondent’

Thank you.

marcusmalin and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you hopefully I get back to you when they are done

Please do.....