Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

How do you file a case to go to court? In London, I have

How do you file a case to go to court?
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In London
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: I have lost confidence with a No fee No Win lawyer about an injure to my finger
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: How can I take my case from this lawyer? After three years he is threatening to close the case if he does not hear from me in the next four days

Welcome to JA

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

What is the name of your current solicitor?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thomas Reynolds.
I injured my second and third fingers; through no fault of mine; while working as a Security Officer. No one cared. After five days I decided to look for a lawyer to represent me. I cannot do all the hard work? So I found the first one who passed on the case to Thomas one year ago.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I do not have £44. Can I end?

Thanks for the response.

Please ignore the automated call request.

I can still answer your question on this chat.

Do you wish to continue?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

I suggest you contact the solicitors noted below as they are national based no win no fee solicitors who can review your case with a view of taking it from the hands from your current solicitor.

Slater Gordon-https://www.slatergordon.co.uk/

Irwin Mitchell-https://www.irwinmitchell.com/personal/personal-injury-compensation

Both solicitors have good success rate in securing the maximum compensation for the injuries you suffered therefore I suggest you contact them and get the ball rolling.

I hope I have clarified the position if not please let me know

However if I have clarified the position please before you leave JA today please rate the assistance provided by clicking on the 5 stars button at the top of your screen as this will help improve the service given in future.

Please note rating does not come at any cost.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

Your welcome and thanks in advance for the rating.

Please ensure you keep your self too.