12826847

Can I get my dog back from the rspca, Stamford, I have

Hi can I get my dog back from the rspca
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Stamford
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have phoned several.times I was pressured in to it my neigh want to adopt her
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes there was a fight between 2 of my dogs I cant even find out how she is

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Why do they have him?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi I know it isent the best thing to have her back but my neighbour was waI was pressured in to it I'm afraid I signed her over

Thanks for the information and the time.

I am sorry but I cannot give you good news then. I’m afraid you are in difficulty here.

I know this isn't what you want to hear but I'm afraid that if you surrender a dog to rescue then you have passed title to the rescue.

I know that dogs mean a good deal more than this to their owners but they are property like anything else. Once you surrender an item of property to another you cannot recover it.

Rescues are not kennels I'm afraid where dogs are kept on loan for you to recover.

I'm sorry this isn't the answer you wanted but it is the position that you face and I have a duty to inform you truthfully.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more information.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have heard that the rspca isent always that good

Most rescues won't just give in.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I dont seem to be getting anywhere my internet isent good

I answered above????