Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

I work in a jewellers but management. I need to prep the

I work in a jewellers but management. I need to prep the business for reopening and making safe for our customers. I am on furlough but need to get this prep done whilst I’m on furlough. The shop will be closed there will be a notice outside giving reopening times and I will be the only person within the shop. How do we stand legally
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in Bristol
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: As yet we haven’t entered the building
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I only need to understand if I am able to prepare the shop for re opening with showing a large sign saying our date of the shop opening for business..

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and will be able to resolve your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Please cancel premium call . Just the answer to my question. Thank you.

I have not received a notification that you have accepted a Phone Call from my side and therefore you have not been charged extra.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Just a simple outline please to my question with out a call.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I’m struggling !I thought it would be an open online question and answer.

Thank you for that further information.

I am considering my reply which I will post shortly.

The latest government advice is the Covid-19 Lockdown is being gradually eased and that certain employees can return to their place of work as long as they observe social distancing measures. Therefore, I think that you will be fine to attend your workplace to prepare for its re-opening.

I hope this resolves your enquiry. Please revert to me if you require any clarification of my answer to your question and I will be delighted to assist.

Otherwise, I shall be grateful if you will please mark your enquiry as “Closed” and give me a “Positive” rating in order to conclude this matter.

LawyerEd