Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

I got a meeting yesterday and my boss tald me he want

Hi i got a meeting yesterday and my boss tald me he want transfer my contract to different company. But they cant guarantee my hours
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: No i wasn't spoke with solicitor
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: Im a employee but not union
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My contract starts from 29 July 2018
Customer: replied 13 days ago.

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and will be able to resolve your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I need pay for a call
Customer: replied 13 days ago.