Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

My belief for at least 4.5 yrs my property has been bugged

Hi my belief for at least 4.5 yrs my property has been bugged with audio and some type of imaging. I have moved x2 and it has continued. They watch and listen and then relay to bbc radio stations what they hear and see, the radio presenters then use key words to torture me within the privacy of my home, I have been to the police, doctors, sychaitrists, family etc who listen but do not believe me. 100% this is happening and it continues big time to destroy my mental health and they laugh... this all started happening after I wrote letters to government and complained to Bayern because I have been poisoned by ciprofoxacin antibiotics, I have had prostate cancer, pulmonary embolism, perffereated bowel, on the benefits system, have made my stand with cannabis hemp as a human right and loads and loads of other stuff has happened.. I am sure this message will be intercepted or more like as I am writing. 100 ....(###) ###-#### this is happening. They might have a licence on me but to relay this over the air waves is full on abuse of power and torture.. Please what should I do...thanks nigel
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: no lawyer don’t know who to trust, and no local offices. South west uk...
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: the police December 2018- march 2019 who are probably part of it with no reply...and health care professionals who say no no no to far fetched.. I am sure they have watched me through tv part of screen whent hazy white colour.... this is real. Life stuff
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: it’s all a bit deep been going on since October 2015. Will this cost me money..
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Who is doing this?
Are you taking any medication at present?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No medication, use small amount of cannabis for pain ... this is not paranoia... can name bbc radio presenters but not yet..could be the police, 77th brigade army probably started off with ex intelligence army/ Air Force I have up set people because of my outspoken ways and firstly complained in writing about security cameras belonging to military .org ideation my neighbors pointing into my upper floor property that could bee seen well into my privacy... this collective are well informed and have latest servalance at hand together with the bbc presenters who are well in with the military personnel, I have sent letters to the queen mps priminister .... deep stuff all true with good paper trail at hand,,,
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Before we start need to know about coatings.. paid £5 what do I get for that how long is my trial period ... thanks nigel

Ok - but the question is WHY would someone do this?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Deep stuff, complained about milatry camera,, 2012 email to bbc that stoped a broadcast going out 6.30 in morning by chief medical officer the 4th most powerful female in Uk antibiotics cipro destroyed my life thousands out there say same,,, upset banks artist dimaland 2015 the bbc got hold of it mucians etc out to get me,, up set Bayer big public meeting 13th June 2018 London stood up said my bit. Been to court for growing 2 dick cannabis plants gave my self up 2011.. publicly declared my god given rights to cannabis hemp and 2016 they ripped up my 2 cbd cannabis plants and I shouted torture it’s a torture ... they watch and follow me on benefits system Ian 64 yrs old and not well... loads and loads of other stuff..so this is deep stuff need to look after my money because I am sure it will get costly,, you are my first point of contact because I have been afraid of repercussions and all my communications I am sure are being monitored

Sadly I think this is more of a medical issue.
Its certainly not a legal one.

Have you had a bug sweep?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ask them the collective, this started on a morning breakfast show with top celebrities without naming at this point, up set Artist banksy running down my unfair treatment by Dwp and said let the sick judge me not atos and they The celebrity’s are and musicalns proving there point and it continues 4.5 years later they have destroyed my metal health,,,, they have loads of money, contacts, and get a kick out of it obbesional behavior who like to win, they know loads about my private life from a boy my working life a few mistakes, my relationships,, etc .. Tom petty they won’t back down, the comedians of got hold of me,,, nasty narsacist out to get me and it continues .. so how can I prove all this. Family don’t believe me, doctors say it to far fetched,, so I suffer deep mental health problems,,, until it all comes to light and I will shout, stable at present,,, the ones that do know are the ones that are doing it, Ian sure within the right circles the media the friends know about it but they have been poisend with intent to belittle me, so Ian stuck,,, search today saw the web site hay o here we go..

Have you had a bug sweep?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No, these are very clever professionals it’s now been happening within 3 rented properties all with key access, the bug sweepers are probably military trained and stick together I have upset the military my lines of communication are being monitored and these individuals have loads of money.. also now but not at first it could be legitimate powers cannabis criminal and I think they see me as a sponger on the benefits system,, if now it’s legit they have the powers but it’s the nasty nasty relaying it to the radio presenters that’s wicked cruel and torture..

So why dont you have a bug sweep? That way you will know.

I can give you some Co's that do this?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Because I think it’s deeper than this, make my contact to sweepers they know, leave the house they know... is it money well spent,, yes would like contacts but would not trust a negative sweep because I know it’s happening, there is the 5 g thing that is top secret only the military know,, need to do something it’s taken me 4.5 years to do this,, if that’s what you suggest then contacts yes... but I have lost already with tel call,,

Yes I would do that:

https://www.bug-sweeping.com/uk

https://www.qccglobal.com/

https://www.esotericltd.com/bug-sweeping/

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer, by clicking the button at the top of the screen. I am not paid for my time unless you rate.

If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** head in spin said more than I have in years,, in your profile pic you have your hands palms up,, that’s a good sign... thanks Nigel..