Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

I was sent a deposit for a puppy but now feel the home is

I was sent a deposit for a puppy but now feel the home is unsuitable but the person in question has become very threatening could you tell me how I stand please
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: West midlands
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Offered to return money
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I feel it’s not in best interest to welfare of puppy to go to this home

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and will be able to resolve your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

You are potentially in breach of contract with your buyer, however, if you simply return the deposit and withdraw the offer, the buyer will not have lost out financially and therefore will have no claim against you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you how do I stop the call

If you do not want a Premium Service Phone Call, do not accept the offer and you will not be charged extra. I am happy to provide you my answer by text on the Portal.

I have not received a notification that you have accepted a Phone Call from my side and therefore you have not been charged extra.

I hope this resolves your enquiry. Please revert to me if you require any clarification of my answer to your question and I will be delighted to assist.

Otherwise, I shall be grateful if you will please mark your enquiry as “Closed” and give me a “Positive” rating in order to conclude this matter.

LawyerEd

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I did not have a call & I didn’t want a call I just asked one question & you have taken £40 from my account if I could afford this I would of gone to some one in person
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You also had said I was not going to be charged

Please message our site Moderators in respect of payment and billing queries as Experts have no control over these matters.

I will close this thread and notify the moderators that you seek a refund on the phone call.