Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Monese bank confiscated my money

Customer Question

monese bank confiscated my money
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I called several times they did not help me
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no cancellation I want help
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Can you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
May 28 monese I transferred money from the bank to my account, but the bank confiscated my money and nobody says it knows nothing
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

How much was it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1870.60£
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I call 20 times a day, they all say I don't know where the money is
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

You need to write a letter, set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court. This is called a pre-action protocol letter of claim. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy. You must give 14 days warning before going to Court.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-n1-claim-form-cpr-part-7 and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value, you would need representation for trial.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer, by clicking the button at the top of the screen. I am not paid for my time unless you rate.

If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you to rate me 3, 4 or 5 stars before you leave today?

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget as it is an important part of the online process! If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost. Thank you.